Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Still trying to get to 10 geocaches

Woke up very rested this mourning after yesterday's exercise.  Perhaps a bit leg weary but clear and feeling full of spit and vinegar.

Had some sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast.  It was not my best effort but a nice start on a cold day, particularly as it's now below freezing and promises to be cold most of the day.

The plan for today is to get my 10th geocache.  There are two just off of Edgel road in the scout camp just down the street from where BB and I lived in her house - the Mattress Graveyard and The Rock.  They are near one another and related in that the Mattress Graveyard contains a tape measure to measure the Rock.  As it's a bit cold I'll have to dress warmer than yesterday.

I've put a new battery into my pedometer with a view to seeing just how far I walk on my various geocaching outings.

No comments: