Saturday, December 26, 2009

Out caching

BB and I spent some time together this mourning then she went out shopping - not sure why or for what.  She'd talked about going for a walk with me but apparently didn't really mean it.

Went out caching to try The Great Wall of Kay? again.  DNF.  Here are the photos.  Remember to click through to see the movies.



I'm not sure it's there anymore.  Tried to get to Conservation Land Kid Cache from there without success.  Drove to the next parking lot and went in.  Found it OK even though there were many people about waking dogs and such.  Decided to try  Lincoln Logic since I was in the area.  This was my first puzzle cache but appeared to be fairly simple.  Found the first part OK and went to the second (I cheated and took the coordinates since I was unsure how to solve with my GPS).  Found the second part OK and took some trade items.  Here are the photos.



Found  & got home.  I got somewhat lost on the way back.  I really need to remember to set waypoint and turn on tracking.

BB nowhere about so I'll read or otherwise amuse myself.  I'm rather disappointed since I'd hoped to spend some time with her.

No comments: