Friday, December 18, 2009

Geocaching walk in the AM

It's COLD, really really cold around 10F this mourning.  I decided to start the day with a hearty breakfast a short stack of pan cakes, with an egg on top and 4 link sausages.  After that and a couple of cups of coffee I took the trash out and then got on with planning the day.

The weather is offputting but I've got plenty of warm clothes so I'll go for a bit of a hike.  After a bit of research I decided to go back to Anie's (DFN from yesterday) and then over to Briania's and, time permitting, Pine Cone PalaceDesert Supply Station and Witches Cove Trail.  It will be a bit of a stretch given the weather but nothing ventured.

While I'm out and about I'll drop a book off at the library and take out the trash (it's always friday).

No comments: