Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cold mourning

Woke up this AM about 8.  It's cold, about 8F outside!  The afternoon promisses to be warmer.  Had a hearty breakfast of biscut and sausage gravy to help me face the day.

Surprisingly, I'm not especially sore this AM after yesterday's vigorous exercise.  On another positive note my weight is down to 214.5.

Spent some time last night planning geocach approaches.  It looks like Witches Cove Trail is about a mile in and out.  Beyond the Stream is much closer.  About .25mi or so.  MIHF also looks close as does Firefighter's Exercise TrailX marks the spot and Return to Tradition #8: Henry's Hill Hybrid would provide a nice short pair.  Given yesterday and the cold I think I'll go for something short.  I may also give John and Marie a call to see if they are interested.

No comments: