Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow day

It snowed overnight.  About a foot or so by the time it was done early afternoon.  I cleaned off the decks and helped Mike up the driveway.  He'd gone out to work but came back early and couldn't get up the driveway.  It turns out that he'd come home late last night after the snow started and had slicked up the driveway.  Sooooo, I got his car part way up, put some sand in it, cleaned off the driveway, sanded and after backing out again got up.  Along the way I had to mix new gas for the snow blower.  It seems to like this much better than the last batch and ran rather better.

BB and I talked again about Dave and the $20K.  I'm more than a little put out about the situiation, but hopefully she'll actually do something about getting Dave to sign and notorize the POA.  We'll see.

BB and I also setup the table for our New Years dinner.  It turns out we have almost everything we need save for 12 wine glasses, steak knives, and place plates.  I'll go out tomorrow and get them as driving today is VERY poor.

Spent the rest of the day watching the football game, reading, and looking at recipies.

No comments: