Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day with BB: geocacheing and errands

It was very windy and rainy last night as a front came through.  The leaves are now more or less off the trees so next time they are dry, hopefully this weekend, I'll blow them AGAIN.




BB and I spent the day together.  After a rather late start and some time together we went geocaching to Winterbrook at Walenbach (Sudbury Valley Trustees).  It was a lovely walk through some mature forest.  The cache was easily found although I misread the GPS and we ended up doing some walking off trail.

We spend the afternoon running errands.  Rt 9 was a zoo particularly Christmas Tree Shop.  I should have know better.

My knee is a bit tender.  I don't know if it's the increased walking or what.  Since I've got a doctor's apointment tomorrow (blood pressure which is now OK) I'll ask after it.

 Dinner was chicken fajitas with fresh hom emade quacamola.  Yum.

No comments: