Saturday, January 30, 2010

Geocaching Northboro, Westboro, and Southborough

Went out geocaching today to try several that were recently found.  Here's what I tried:

DALE #1 (NORTHBOROUGH) - Found it.  I'd tried this one a bit ago.  Went back since it was recently found and I've had some success with other similar caches.  Found it right were I thought it would be. SL/TFTC.

NNNNN - DNF.  Everybody seems to find this but me.  I'm sure it's there but I just can't seem to find it.  TFTC

Acer Cache - DNF.  Nice site.  I'll go back here.  Quick walk from good parking but after looking for about 20 minutes and getting rather cold I just didn't find it.  TFTC.

Kimchi Key  - Found it.  Good parking either in front or in back.  No muggles or construction today.  Found at GZ.  SL/TFTC.


Not So Abrasive - DNF.  Since I was nearby and have had some recent success with nanos I tried this one.  I'm fairly sure I know where it is but there were MANY muggles about and I was reluctant to really search.  I'll try on a weekday mid afternoon where hopefully there are fewer muggles about. TFTC.

SBMB  - Found it.  I drove by this one on the way home and quickly found it.  The area was very overgrown with bushes/vines and there was a fair bit of trash.  I picked up what would fit in the trash bag I had but there was still a fair bit.  Road parking today was good and the cache very accessible.  SL/TFTC.


DALE #3 (SOUTHBOROUGH) - Found it.  Drove by this on the way home and stopped.  With the recent snow melt this is readily available.  Since it is near the Southborough library there can be many muggles about.  A bit of patience and stealth though works.  SL/TFTC.

Here are the photos from today's adventures.  As usual click through to see full size photos.

No comments: