Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Geocaching in Acton and Hudson.

Went out today to try a little geocaching.
Waypoint Type Acton Arboretum Treasure Hunt 30 November 2010 12:07:00 Found it Found it
Waypoint Type Where's the falls? 30 November 2010 13:48:00 Didn't find it Didn't find it

Acton Arboretum Treasure Hunt
BB and I were here the other day and solved the puzzle.  I went back today to find the cache.  It's a lovely area to walk and was a quick find.  TFTC/SL/TN/left geo cards.

Where's the falls?

This is the third time I've searched for this cache without success.  Today the GPSr was well behaved and reasonably stable.  Unfortunately search as I might I DNF!  I did manage to find a nearby cooler with two Halloween containers.  Not sure what it's about but interesting in its way.  I'll continue to watch this cache and perhaps get a better idea of where it is.

Area around GZCooler with Halloween gear

No comments: