Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quick geocache while BB shops

BB decided to go out shopping after our bike ride.  It's nice to have a hobby I suppose.  I took the opportunity to see if I could find  Sudbury Garrison.  I'd solved the puzzle some while ago but never got around to trying to find the cache.  I walked in a couple of days ago but DNF.  After checking the coordinates with the cache owner (they were good) and getting a helpful hint I returned today.  Even with the hint it took a bit of looking as the cache was well covered with leaves and there was a bit of GPS bounce that initially had GZ about 30' S of the actual location.  I just love it when the coordinates depend on which side of the tree you stand on!  GPS is wonderful, really it is, but reflections are a real pain.  At any event here is the route and a picture near GZ.  All the photos follow.

RouteNeAr GZ

No comments: