Friday, November 5, 2010

Geocaching in Weston

I had an appointment in Waltham today and stopped on the way back to do a little caching in Weston at the Weston Reservoir.  There was good parking off of Ash Rd.  The trail/service road provides good access to the area.  A short walk in past a couple of dog walkers brought me to the Weston Res cache.  It was an easy find.  Cache was in good order.  I signed the log and traded some poker chips for a "Computer Did It" pin.  After replacing the cache I cut across the top of the hill, beautiful open forest, to try Leprechaun's Pot of Gold.  The coordinates took me to an area with several potential Leprechaun lairs.  Unfortunately I couldn't find the pot of gold!  I looked in a number of likely places but after 30 minutes DNF.  I had a pleasant walk out and drove home.  Here are today's videos.  

No comments: