Monday, October 27, 2008

Plan for the day
  • Pay bills - I've put this off and really need to attend to it.
  • Arrange to get cars in for service - Mine has a rattle in the suspension that needs attention. BB's hasn't been serviced for some while.
  • Work on the exhaust cover for the kitchen hood.
  • Call KK re work
  • Clean leaves from yard - I'm trying to avoid doing it 4 times like last year and have hopefully waited so that the majority are down.
  • Work on the Loop site.
  • Call plumber re heating - I noticed some serious corrosion that needs attention.

Dataupia doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I'm going on to other things.

I spent some time on the Loop site and created a new google site to host it as well as reorganizing the pages and reordering the route. All in all, the new version is much nicer.

Called plumber. They will come Wed AM. The joint is leaking slightly so I'll need to keep an eye on it.

Got an email from John C. Huck at Venator Partners (W: 781-263-7300 x 208, C: 978-808-1744, huck@venatorpartners.com concerning a lead QA opportunity. I've called and emailed to followup.

Had a long conversation with Seth. He's having issues with his current girl friend and is upset. It doesn't souond good.

No comments: