Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just Another Day

BB normally takes Thursday off. The original notion was to give us another day to do things around the house, run errands, etc. Of course things have a way of expanding to fill whatever time is available and Thursdays are no exception. So she'll be running other errands all day and I'll take some time to deal with mail and work on some Praxis things.

I continue to get feedback from FTB. Nothing yet from Sheldon Leonard or Cindy Brown the two critical reviews but I hope they'll be along shortly. Meanwhile other feedback continues to dribble in. Nothing really big so the document looks like it's good to go.

I thought today I'd see what I can do for a web site for Praxis. Walter sent some background stuff along. It's not much but I'll do what I can with it and hopefully move that forward.

I think I'll also take a few minutes to work on the Great Loop plan and, of course, there is the job issue to chase.

No comments: