Saturday, October 4, 2008

Looking at housed in Mattaposit and Mike

Mike was in Sudbury again this weekend. I'm concerned about getting pulled back into the whole mess but Mike's good at manipulation, particularly Barbara and he managed this. Also BB is still trying to help at some level. For my part, I'd like to see him progress but don't think that continuing to come back to Sudbury is helpful. Indeed, I'm inclined to the view that it supports keeping him stuck in failing behaviors. BB and I have talked about this and although I think she understands it intellectually, it's not possible yet for her to get to the point where she can act.

We went down to Mattaposit to look at several houses. One we rather liked but it was not especially well located. The encouraging thing is that there are houses there that are suitable. Of course we'll need to sell this one and given the market it's tough to know what to expect.

No comments: