Friday, October 1, 2010

Wednesday & Thursday & Friday - the beat goes on

Rain seems to be the thing this week.

BB and I looked at some more bikes for her.  She tried a Trek 7.2 that she really liked.  We also looked at a used and overpriced Raleigh that was a bit to large frame for her.

Went to the doctors Thursday only to discover that they had the appointment for Wednesday.  Rescheduled for Friday.  On arrival today, discovered the BCBS decided to do some sort of conversion the net of which was to change my PCP and screw up my prescriptions.  Called BCBS and after 6 minutes of IVR nonsense, 4 levels of menus, and entering 29 digits got through to a human who assured me that she had put things right.  Anyone but me wonder why medical insurance is over expensive?

Since Friday is another rain day I'll read some more.

No comments: