Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Geocaching - Boston Red Sox & Oogity Boogity

Went out geocaching to loosen up my legs after yesterday's bike abuse.  Found
Waypoint Type 2009 Boston Red Sox Roster Series - Tim Wakefield
Waypoint Type Oogity Boogity Buggity Cache
It was a lovely cool fall day for a walk in the woods.  This was my first time in this area.  It's really very lovely. 

It's a short walk from good parking into Red Sox.  The cache is in good order.  I took a Red Sox medallion for my rabid fan neighbor.  Left a couple of rings and the Which Way to Maine TB I recently discovered.  TFTC.

I bushwacked a bit through open woodland to catch a trail to Oogity.  Easy kid friendly walk past some wetlands.  Found the cache without issue.  It's generally in good order but just a bit damp.  Unfortunately I didn't have any new bags to seal up the log.  TFTC.  TNLN.

These two caches would make a great family outing.  Here's my path and profile.

As usual here are the photos I took, my path and profile.

No comments: