Saturday, October 16, 2010

Art Festival & Bike - What else?

Sudbury is having it's annual artist open house event today.  BB and I went out to the crafts fair in town center and looked at some of the artist in the old town hall.  It was interesting.  We'll probably visit several in the neighborhood tomorrow.

I picked up a Saris 3 bike rack on Craig's list for $60!  It seems fine on the Mazda though getting things arranged so both our bikes fit properly was a bit of adventure.  Given the difference in sizes and frame styles it was took a bit of repositioning.  I think, though, that I've got it reasonably sorted.
 
Of course we had to go for a bit of a ride.  We did about 5 miles in the neighborhood and found a cut through from Sudbury Swim to Axdell.  This gives us better access to neighborhood streets without dealing with Peakham.  I suspect there is also a cut through to Fox Run.  We'll have to go over and check.

With a bike rack on the car we can now go to some of the bike trails.  I suspect that will be on tomorrow's agenda.

No comments: