Saturday, February 20, 2010

Geocaching with BugTracer

I got an email from BugTracer offering to walk out with me to find Gallons of Cool Drink.  We met at the trailhead and walked in with his lab.  With the help of a hint I found the cache fairly quickly.  Clever hide.  I really must remember to really look around for things that are out of place, really out of place.  BugTracer put a couple of new found buttons in and I signed the log.

Here's a photo looking toward GZ, sort of.  The hide is rather clever although I've seen one similar.

From 2010-02-20 Geocaching

Here's the route we took.  It's about 2.8 miles round trip but a lovely walk over easy well trod trails with no real bushwacking required.  One needs to be careful of ticks and poison ivy though.

From 2010-02-20 Geocaching


Thanks to BugTracer for the puzzle clue and find help.

No comments: