Friday, November 6, 2009

Thursday with BB

BB has been taking Thursday off. It's nice to have a day to ourselves during the week.

We finished doing the leaves in the mourning. BB raked and I ran the blower. When the leaves are heavy it goes much quicker someone moving the heavy piles off the lawn. Mike helped with the side yard. The leaves are particularly heavy this year and there are acorns everywhere. This is the 3rd time I've dealt with the yard this year. It's likely that I'll have to do it at least once more. Sigh!

After getting cleaned up and spending some time with each other we ran errands.

The rest of the day was really quiet.

I called the Symbol dealer that emailed me and arranged for BB and I to go down to RI Saturday to see a 43 he has listed. It's on the hard, wrapped, and overpriced but it's a good chance to see a boat and and spend a day in RI/Newport. I'll give Marc and Miriam a call to see if we can have an early dinner.

I made a nice fish for dinner - haddock with crab stuffing and asparagus with cheeze sauce. - yum!

We spent the evening reading and watching TV.

No comments: