Wednesday, November 4, 2009

House Showing and Leaf Blowing and Dr Visit

Busy day today.

Started with a doctor's visit and flu shot. Good news is that I got the flu shot without waiting at all or having to make another trip. I'd been a bit concerned since seasonal flu vaccine is in generally short supply and Lahey had delayed their flu clinic. Interestingly in speaking with BB it seems that not all hospital employees at Newton Wellesly will be getting swine flu shots.

While there I got a call for an 11:30 house showing. Of course Mike's room was not cleaned up and after last weekend's wind and rain the front entry was knee deep in leafs. So did a quick cleanup and showed the house. Nothing from Marlyn Green. I'm rather disapointed and will speak with her tomorrow.

In the afternoon I spent several house working on leafs again and got about half done. I made a nice eggplant parmesan for dinner. I tried to limit the amount of leftovers but we'll have another couple of meals off of the eggplant.

No comments: