Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday - More Leaves and Errands

BB and I slept in this mourning.  I'm not sure what got in to me but I slept soundly until 8:30.  BB was up earlier of course.  I'm not sure how she manages on so little sleep.

After a late start and a quiet mourning with each other we made a grocery/errand list and off we went - library, Lowes for a new blower, Framingham for several things, lunch at the Agean, gas, and finally home.  It was almost 4PM by the time we got back.

I spent a quick 45 minutes with the new blower doing the driveway and adjacent gardens.  It has a somewhat bigger motor and an oscilating knozel that really works well.  It's a bit heavy but given the job it does it's well worth the extra weight.

We never managed to get groceries so I'll do that tomorrow.

Dinner tonight will be some lunch left overs.  Neither of us has a big appetite anymore.  It seems a shame that about the time my taste gets more sophisticated I can no longer eat much.  Such is ageing.

No comments: