Saturday, April 6, 2013

Laranzato espresso machine - search for parts


Sent email to the following parts suppliers.

Here's the email:
I recently purchased a Laranzato Club ME. It is a private labeled version of the Promac Club ME which in turn seems to be a Rancilio S27 with the steam wand and hot water dispenser swapped. I'm in the process of refurbishing the machine and am in need of some parts and assistance.
The machine does not have a steam wand. Where it should be there was an automated milk frother of some sort. I have the nut, spring, spring washer, and ball joint. I need the steam wand proper, tip, and any related parts. Are these available? What is the price?
Some parts related to the 'three way valve' seem to be missing. I have the nut that holds the cover over the valve. I believe that there should be a 'drain pipe group.' I'm not sure what this does or even if it is needed. Can your technician advise? The previous user fitted a short piece of Teflon tubing through the nut to drain valve overflow to the drip tray. If the existing drain tube is inadequate and something else is required is it available? What is the price?
I believe, though am unsure, that there should be a gasket in the group head that seals the portafilter within the group head. Is this the case? If so are these available? What is the price?
In the matter of parts, the Club ME appears to be a minor variant of the Rancilio S27 with the steam and hot water valves swapped. Is this the case? In general can I use Rancilio S27/S20 parts?



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: