Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bike ride to library

We're having a great spring day so BB & I decided to bike over to the library and drop some books off.  Here's the route and a video slide show of the trip.




As you can tell, I'm still getting the hang of using the time lapse feature on the camera.  This video was done from photos taken every 2 seconds then made into a slide show with goggle picasa.  It is a bit better than my first effort I think but still needs some work.

I'm still having some issues with the camera mount.  The shoe is coming unscrewed!  I've put a bit of rubber material between the plastic shoe and camera.  Hopefully that will create enough friction that it will stay screwed in properly.  I also need to do something about the mount since it is steering sensitive.  Finally, I went through a fresh set of AA batteries doing this!  Some sort of external power supply is clearly wanted.

No comments: