Friday, April 8, 2011

Just another Friday

It's been an interesting couple of days with some good and some not so good.

I got an email from Deb Williams letting me and other friends know that Bill Bradway had died.  Bill and I worked together at Meridian and Financial Insights.  He was a good man and very well regarded.  He'll be missed.

There is something about a colleagues death that gives me pause about my own mortality, particularly when it's someone who was a contemporary.

Mark stayed with us last night as he had an early mourning meeting in Hudson NH.  We had a nice if somewhat brief visit.  Their new house is coming along and they hope to be in by mid May.

We are down to two cars just now as Mike's is in the shop.  It's a bit inconvenient but we'll doubtless survive.

No comments: