Friday, April 22, 2011

Deck day, time lapse video, Art and keyboard

Up early this AM.  I was a bit concerned that BB was well recovered from yesterday's tests.  She is.

Plan for the day is to work a bit on the deck furniture.  Understand that we have a LOT of deck furniture so getting it all out of storage and setup is a challenge.  Also I'll need to put up the screen room on the deck.  Here's what it looked like:



This is my first attempt at a time lapse video using an old Canon A530 enhanced with CHDK to take a photo every 15 seconds.  In hindsight I should probably have had the interval set rather shorter.  Still it's a bit of fun.

You might note that pugs are very good at being still.

Had a good conversation with Art last night concerning keyboard and music generally.  I've decided to track Craigs list for a bit before doing anything.  One of the things Art suggested was that I spend some time on the web studying music theory.  Really sensible suggestion.  So I'll spend some time today doing just that.  Wikipedia seems like a fairly sensible place to start.

No comments: