Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rain, rain, rain, and then some more rain

I like spring, I really do.  It's especially nice when there's a bit of warm and rain and the spring flowers come out.  Many of mine have broken ground, a sure sign that summer is on its way.  But the rain is getting a bit much.  It's rather like when I lived in NC where spring is accompanied by about 6 weeks of cloudy skies and rain.

At any event between some house chores and the rain I've not had a chance to get out caching for some time.  I'm getting a bit anxious and dissatisfied with being indoors.  So, in an effort to make lemonade when all I seem to have is lemons I'll work on some puzzle caches.

Meanwhile in the rest of life, BB, Mike and I put the deck furniture out.  Perhaps that offended the weather gods and I'm responsible for the rain.  I need to do the spring yard work but it will have to wait for several days of dry.  Perhaps late this week or early next.

No comments: