Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Yard work continues ... plus some inside work

I was able to install a few more stones yesterday. Somewhere along the way I managed to strain a muscle in my shoulder so I'm a bit sore today. Fortunately, it's raining now so there will be no yard work today. I'll take the opportunity to deal with a couple of inside chores, probably putting up the molding that I took down to allow the exterminator to treat for ants.

I took some time yesterday to download Picasa and install it. It actually works well so I uploaded photos from the sailing trip Barbara and I took to my Google Picasa account. All in all, I'm pleased with the way that went and will try going forward to get the family photos uploaded and to post some in this blog.

I went to the doctor's for my annual checkup. Nothing noteworthy ... loose a bit of weight, your BP is a bit high. All in all I've been lucky with my health and thankful for it.

No comments: