Thursday, January 20, 2011

Getting ready for the next snow

Tomorrow will bring yet another snow storm!  Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoy the snow, but we've had close to 5' in the last 4 weeks!  It's getting a bit over much.  My poor small Toro snow blower continues to help but the snow banks are tall enough now that it doesn't throw the snow over them.  I'm reluctant to buy another larger blower since it's seldom really needed and will hope for the best with sir Toro and our plow guy.

Dinner tonight is stuffed chicken.  Most excellent.  I'll make some couscous and salad with fresh homemade Italian bread and a bottle of white whine. 

Time to go out and put a post by the Comcast box in hopes that the plow will not break it again.  I'll also treat the driveway with salt and sand to minimize icing for this storm.  Then off to run a few errands including groceries and the library.

No comments: