Friday, November 28, 2008

Plan for the day

A MS update lost my work on the Loop site! I'll have to redo the route work I did the other day. I've been looking into the Google Maps API with a view to doing something in that space. It's entirely straight forward and I may do a bit of playing.

Plan for the day

  • Email
  • Get check to Art
  • Get check for Seth
  • Battery for BB's alarm
  • Job search
  • Deal with paper - I got the bills proper dealt with but also need to deal with the rest of the paper.
  • Change land line to Vonage
  • Arrange to get my car in for service - Mine has a rattle in the suspension that needs attention.
  • Work on the Loop site -Arkansas, Port Allen Canal, fix New Orleans, Atchafalaya River.
  • Check Jerry Silva re opportunities
  • Call Walter C. re status - Got email from Walter. They are about ready to do something.
  • Call KK re opportunities
  • Call Citizens bank to stay in touch and check on opportunities
  • Work on the exhaust cover for the kitchen hood
  • Work on MBR screen/motor issue
  • Checkout issue with radiant thermostats

No comments: