Sunday, November 23, 2008

No boat weekend

The last few days have been fairly quiet.

BB took off Thursday and spent the day running errands. I did some things around the house.

Friday was a quiet work day spent mostly working on the Loop web site. I got a fair bit done and have developed a technique for doing routes on google earth. I may redo the routs for the Keys, Florida East, Georgia, SC, and NC this way. I'm also looking into an easier way to do routes with a link to google maps.

Saturday was an at home day. Originally we'd planned on going to CT to look at boats but the broker was not available. I may go down Monday by myself as BB has to work. I had a nice long conversation with HB. Things are going OK with them.

The plan for Sunday is to relax and enjoy a quiet day at home.

Next week I'm going to get back to work looking for a contract and catching up on paperwork.

No comments: