Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

BB and I spent a quiet Valentines day and went to a movie, Slum Dog Millionair, with John and Marie (out neighbors). It was a good flick and a feel good movie.

I'd asked Seth down for dinner but he called to cancel as he and Erin (his girlfriend) are trying to 'work things out'. That's not a good situation and I'm concerned for him.

I also heard from HB. She's looking at a new job. We spoke for almost an hour. I hope things go well for her.

I managed to get through to my Mom. She's having trouble hanging up her phone so it has been ringing busy for the last several days. I spoke to my sister Elen who was going to visit Mom and asked her to deal with the phone. It's sad when I think about it. As my brother Art said, "We're loosing her day by day." Still it is pleasant to hear her voice and speak with her.

No comments: