Monday, February 16, 2009

Quiet Monday

BB was off today and we slept in. It was really nice to wake up with her still in bed as she normally gets up and leaves rather earlier. We had a quiet mourning and didn't really get started on the day until almost 11:00.

I had a number of things to attend to today and didn't get much of a chance to get work done. That said, I did make arrangements to have the appliances serviced. In the way of such things the stove has some dead igniters, the electric oven control panel died, and the dishwasher is misbehaving. Perhaps this is one of those things in threes things.

Mike is not well. It looks like a flue. He's been quiet today. Hopefully it will only last a day or so. We'll see.

I looked at a site HB had asked me to. She's looking for a new job and considering the firm. I'm not sure how much use I can be but we'll see.

No comments: