Sunday, December 18, 2011

Titan tales

Well we've had Titan, an Aussie, for about a month now.  Great dog!  He's settled in well and adopted the couch as his place.  Nights he's sleeping in the bedroom, as do the pugs.  The only issue is he sleeps on my side of the bed and is virtually invisible at night.  I've not stepped on him yet but it's a close thing.

We've done a bit more training principally behaviors and hand signals.  It's going well as he's smart and very eager to please.  I found a child's plastic bowling pin in the yard after one of the recent wind storms, cleaned it up, and we've been using it to play fetch.  It's one of Titan's favorite games and toys.

The only issue is shedding.  I groom him at least once a day.  He seems to like it well enough and I typically take a couple of handfuls of hair out of his coat.  That helps but even so we have to dust mop and vac every day.  For all of that, he's still great company.

Here are some photos.

No comments: