Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BB's Birthday

Had a rather busy day with BB's birthday.

Started with a trip to court, yes me in court, to deal with a traffic citation.  The first one in 25 or so years.  The judge was somewhat amused I think but I did end up spending the entire mourning dealing with it.

BB and I went out to buy a new pan, VERY domestic, and looked at bikes for her.  It looks like a 24" would work ok.  If she shows any interest we'll get one as she would enjoy the exercise and, lord knows, I need some exercise.

We'll go out for dinner later and try Bistro 20 a new place in town.  So far it seems to get rather mixed reviews but we'll see.

Tomorrow's plans are to most definitely get to the yard work as it looks like we'll have a somewhat early fall.  I also need to do paper now that things have settled down a bit.

No comments: