Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sunday at Fruitlands

Ms Bell and I took some time Sunday to go to Fruitlands Museum, http://www.fruitlands.org/. The view from the top of their drive is really stunning. Unfortunately, I left my camera at home. I took some pictures with my phone but have not been able to get them loaded onto the computer. Don't you just LOVE technology. Sigh.

Next weekend is Maxwell's birthday. So that is something to look forward to.

Addenda 7/10/208

Well, after a bit of fuss and bother I uploaded the picture via email. I think it's $0.25 per but at least I've got the picture. I still need to work out the data cable thing. At any event, here's the picture. It is BB standing in front of an unusual sculpture made of an inverted tree shaped to look like a man. Those are the tree's roots at the top.

From July 2008 Fru...

No comments: